If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
The demise of critical business data can be caused by simple hardware failure or Swiss-cheese security. We are experts in security and can help keep you safe from viruses, Trojans, malware, and the like. But there is really only one defense against hardware failure: a backup plan.
If you aren't doing regular backups, you are courting disaster. More than one-third of all personal computers are mobile, and mobile workers now represent the majority of the workforce in North America. As a result, online backups have become a necessity. Unfortunately, not everyone has gotten the word.
Some shocking statistics
- • Forty percent of small and medium sized businesses do not back up their data at all!
- • Sixty percent of all business data resides only on PCs -- desktops and laptops.
- • Forty to fifty percent of all backups are not fully recoverable.
- • Recreating data from scratch costs between $2,000 and $8,000 per megabyte.
- • Sixty percent of companies that suffer major data loss will close within six months.
How JUSTEK can help
It takes a well-designed plan to make servers, switches, routers, remote storage devices, battery backups, servers and software come together into a functional and secure system. JUSTEK's experts build that plan and implement it for you.
To keep a costly hard drive failure from ruining your day (or your business), JUSTEK will install an automated backup system that encrypts and transmits your company's critical files to a secure data center. Contact us today to learn more about our network services and your backup options.